Guide to Abbreviations
American Competitive Trail Horse Assoc. OD
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
American Quarter Horse Assoc. ODGHS
- Old Dominion Gaited Horse Association
BBHSA - Back
to Basics Horse Show Assoc. PWHA
- Prince William Horse Association
Battlefield Equestrian Society STRHA
- Shenandoah Trail Riders & Horsemans' Assoc.
CHS - Clifton
Horse Society SVSC
- Southside Virginia Saddle Club
Central Virginia Paint Horse Club THFVH
- Thornton Hill Fort Valley Hounds
DRSC - Dragon
Run Saddle Club TROT
- Trail Riders of Today
Friends of the Richmond Mounted Squad USTR
- United States Trail Ride
Neck Horse Coalition VaApHC
- Virginia Appaloosa Horse Club
Nokesville Horse Society VHC- Virginia Horse Council
NM-MVH - New
Market-Middletown Valley Hounds VQHA
- Virginia Quarter Horse Association
2017 "Tuesday Talks" Schedule
The Marion duPont Scott Equine Medical Center would like to invite you to attend the following lectures,
to be held in the Center's Library. Hospitality and snacks begin at 6:30 pm with lecture to follow at 7:00 pm.
Please reserve your seat by either emailing Sharon Peart firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling:
(703) 771 6842. There is no cost to attend these entertaining and informative evenings!
January 17, 2017 Dr. Leslie Sinn - Equine Behavior: - "How Horses Learn"
February 7, 2017 Panel Discussion – Back Problems – "Oh My Aching Back"
Dr. Michael Erskine – Moderator
Dr. Kelly Foltman and Dr. Norris Adams
March 7, 2016 Dr. Krista Estell - Foals: "The 1-2-3’s of Foal Care and Advances in
Dummy Foal Syndrome"
April 4, 2016 Dr. Elizabeth MacDonald – Emergency Care
"What to Expect When You Arrive at the Hospital"